Monday, September 21, 2009
Enchanted Kingdom brings exciting and fun-filled treats for all animé, manga and video game fanatics with Otaku Kingdom on September 27, 2009! Come in your best “Otaku” costume and enter the Park for FREE!
1. This promo is open to all Guests in Otaku costume who will visit the EK Park on September 27, 2009 (Sunday) or who will pre-register online for the promo.
2. Guest wearing an “otaku” costume of a character from Animation, Comics, Toys, Gaming, TV, or Movie, may enter the Sta. Rosa Park for FREE. Otaku is a Japanese term used to refer to people with obsessive interests, particularly animé, manga and video games.
3. Tickets are upgradeable to Regular Day Pass subject to Php 250 upgrading fee.
4. To pre-register online, cosplayers must fill out the registration form at www.otakingdom.blogspot.com before the event.
5. To register at the park on September 27, 2009, cosplayers need to approach the registration area at the Park Gate near the Group Sales Office. Registration is open from 10:00 am to 5:00 pm
6. Enchanted Kingdom reserves the right to refuse free entrance to those who do not meet the above criterion and those who do not meet the Park’s standard for wholesome and safe entertainment.
7. The promo is valid on September 27, 2009 only.